Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Wanted

Now that my trade lists are up and pretty much ready, here is a list of the kind of things I am looking for.

MTV:
any 80s broadcasts that I don't already have (the earlier, the better)
Dr. Demento's April Fool's Countdown (1987)
Guest VJs: Bobcat Goldthwait, Melissa Joan Hart, Tony Perkins
I'm also interested in the following shows:
- 120 Minutes (especially 80s episodes)
- Alternative Nation
- Basement Tapes
- Club MTV
- Hard 30/Hard 60
- Metal Shop/Metal Music 1/2 Hour
- Remote Control

VH1:
any 80s broadcasts that I don't already have (the earlier, the better)
That Metal Show

Headbangers Ball:
upgrades/complete versions of 1987-09-26 and 1987-11-21 episodes
any other 80s episode that I don't already have
complete episodes from countries outside the US

Other Music:
U68 Metal Power Hour (anything)
80s public access metal shows
bootlegs of obscure 80s hard rock/heavy metal bands
anything by "Weird Al" Yankovic that I don't already have

Horror Hosts:
Sci-Fright (with the real Nina Hagen, not Rachel Grant)
The World Of The Weird Monster Show

USA Network:
Commander USA
Dance Party USA
Kung Fu Theatre
Night Flight (complete episodes with original commercials)
Radio 1990
Reel Wild Cinema
Saturday Nightmares
USA Hotspots
USA Up All Night

No comments:

Post a Comment